Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Amanda

My name is Amanda. I’m 20 years old and currently a sophomore in college. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA. I’m a Psychology major with a passion for babies and dogs. I hope to open my own private practice and be a clinical psychologist. I love country music, fashion, and anything that sparkles, as well as, soft serve ice cream, Vera Bradley, and the color yellow. I enjoy wearing sweaters, spending my time on Pinterest, and staying classy. I wish I could live in clothing from Victoria’s Secret and jewelry from Marc Jacobs and have a person to do my hair and makeup every morning (a girl can dream). I’m obsessed with my niece and nephew, Facebook, Nicholas Sparks’ movies and buying clothing and accessories. I love my boyfriend, my family, my friends, and my faith. I hope that this blog brings you courage and a true feeling that you are unconditionally and forever loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment