Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hi, everyone! My name is Caty (pronounced Kay-tee, not Caddy like people mistakenly say in Mean Girls) and I am a student preparing for the wonderful career of being a nurse. I love movies and television and great conversation. Name anything from Gone with the Wind to Star Wars to (500) Days of Summer to The Artist, and I have probably seen it and can quote something from it. Despite the fact that I spend a lot of my time studying, I am always down for a Doctor Who or Arrested Development marathon. Proudly, I am a geek and a sucker for pictures of cute animals and memes featuring babies as well as breathtaking nature scenes and portraits. Art, literature, and children inspire me most in life, which is why I would like to work with children in the future. Through my love of art I would really like to explore the idea of beauty and show all of you how life truly is beautiful from every angle. I experience my life deeply and intensely because of my amazing boyfriend, friends, and family who always remind me that I am unique, respected, influential, and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment