Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Catherine

Hi I’m Catherine! I’m a Child Development major (with a possible second major in Cognitive and Brain Science) at Tufts University in Boston, but I’m taking a semester to study at Carnegie Mellon and live with my family in Pittsburgh. I’m passionate about children, and I’ll consider my life wasted if I don’t spend it devoted to teaching, healing, learning about, and helping them. I love baking and knitting and tea. I inherited an obsession with interior decorating from my mom and a fascination with computer programming from my dad. I’m dating a self-proclaimed meathead and car enthusiast, but don’t let that fool you—really he’s just an over-enthusiastic English major with a soft spot for kittens. (I fell for him the moment I heard the way he talks to his cats.) I believe that reality is positive and full. I don’t believe in faith that doesn’t change you. Most of all I believe in the dignity of humanity and the human heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment